- Establishment name
- “Yoki na kasan no mise” (Cheerful Mother Shop)
- Kazuko Ishigaki
- 97-1 Ienoushiro, Magata, Odate-shi
- Telephone number
- Experience menu
- Making “kiritanpo” (mashed rice skewers), making “soba” noodles, picking apples and pears.
Credit card payments accepted
* Please book any experiences you wish to do at least one week in advance. If you wish to make a group booking, please contact the guesthouse for rates.
This is a popular farm store, selling produce directly from local farms. You will be welcomed by the farmers' mothers when you visit.
The shop sells a range of locally picked farm produce, and home-made sweets, “bento” (boxed lunches), side dishes, pickles and so on. The store also has its own cafeteria. One of the popular dishes here is the “Cheerful Mother Shop” homemade spinach ramen. What makes the dish taste so good is the homemade broth, which is original to the shop.
As well as shopping here, you can also attend regional cuisine cooking classes run by the farming mothers or try a farming experience.
Accommodation is available at the guesthouses of the farm shop members.
Accommodation available at Ichirin, Osugi no Ie, and Matsunosuke.(Odate City Experiences Council)
- Phone number
- 1 night, half board JPY7,500(tax excluded)
- Hairdryer, towels, toothbrush