- Establishment name
- “Nodoka” Farm Inn
- Yukiko Takahashi
- 97-2 Shimohashimoto, Kamiarai, Nishikicho, Semboku-shi
- Telephone number
- 1 night, half board JPY7,000 / 1 night, breakfast only, JPY5,500 / 1 night, accommodation only JPY4,000
- Experience menu
- Making misotanpo (mashed rice on skewers with miso seasoning), making soy milk, farm work activities experiences
A peaceful guesthouse located in idyllic Nishikicho in Semboku. The owner and her mother work as a team and will greet you when you arrive. Enveloped in their hospitality, you will feel like they are your second family.
Why not try a mochi making experience, using a pestle and mortar?
Request to guests
- Please bring your own drinks
- Please bring your own pajamas and bathroom accessories (toothbrush, towel, etc.)
- Check-in from 3 PM; check-out 10 AM
- The guesthouse has a public bath available for guests’ use. We request guests to pay a charge for bathing. We thank you for your understanding. There are many hot springs in Semboku that you can visit on a day trip. We would appreciate it if you could check in after you return from your bathing trip.