- Establishment name
- Hotel Fusch (Inn in Ani)
- Junko Kikuchi
- 206-12 Kaginotaki, Anikaginodaki, Kitaakita, Akita Prefecture
- Telephone number
- 1 night, half board, JPY10,000 (Group discounts available)
- TV, hairdryer, towels, fridge, yukata, toothbrush
- Experience menu
- Breadmaking, making a bread wreath, making “kiritanpo” (mashed rice skewers) (Simple meal provided; reservations required)
*Please contact the hotel directly for prices
- Not Available
- HP URL
- Area information
- 3 minutes’ drive to Moriyoshisan Ani Ski Resort
“Fusch” is the name of a small village in Austria. Quiet and green, it is the kind of place you would never want to leave. Fusch is one of the owner’s favorite places, and that is why she chose this name for the hotel.
The hotel serves Japanese, Chinese and Western-style meals. The international buffet is also highly recommended. Junko-san has spent time in Kuwait and prepares meals with recipes that she has picked up on her travels around the world. Note: Guests are welcome to come to the hotel just for a meal.
Message from the owner
Our hotel is ideal for long distance travelers who want to stop off on their trip for a day, or for local visitors during the ski season. Please feel free to visit us during the “gondola season” (gondolas open from early summer to autumn). We serve delicious meals and are looking forward to welcoming you!