- Establishment name
- “Satoyama no Cafe Ninigi” (Ninigi, Woodland Café) [café and guesthouse]
- Makoto Saruta
- 14 Sainogamishita, Kitaurashinzan, Oga-shi, Akita Prefecture
- Telephone number
- HP URL
- Experience menu
- Cooking local traditional dishes, village life activities, New Year's Eve “Namahage” event (Traditional New Year’s Eve ogres)
- Not available
A café in an old private house where you can linger over a coffee in lamp-lit surroundings.
Located in rice fields in Kitaura, Oga-shi, which is famous for producing delicious rice, “Satoyama no Cafe Ninigi” is an old private house that resonates with history. A gorgeous café where you can relax and enjoy original blended coffee and music in the soft glow of glass lamps.
“I want this to be a warm and inviting community café where local people are welcome to get together and relax”, says Saruta-san, the café owner. The café has the air of an old quaint private house. What makes it so unique is its snug and cozy atmosphere.
- Blended coffee - Mountain blend JPY500 (Tax included)
- Seasonal food menu JPY1,350 (Tax included)
* Menu varies according to the season.
Please contact the café for more details on the menu and on prices
- 1 night, accommodation only JPY4,500 (Tax excluded) (Breakfast JPY1,200 (Tax excluded) / Dinner JPY2,000)